A suite of fast and reliable Ability-To-Pay Solutions which include 4506-T Income Verification, Verification of Accounts, SSN Verifications, and Verifications of Employment
Verification of Income
- Accelerated Processing Time
- Simplify Income Analysis
- Streamlined Verification Process
- Customer Happiness Across Every Transaction
- Security is Highest Priority
Verification of Emoloyment
- Verbal VOEs and re-verifications completed within hours
- Income history verified within 24-72 hours and includes original Fannie Mae 1005 completed by the employer
- Verify bonuses, commission, overtime, and probability of continued employment
- Self-employed VOEs include business validation
- Detailed real-time order status updates
Verification of Accounts
- 24/7 online access
- Real-time and historical account analysis
- Alerts unusual activity
- Account transaction detail and cash flow analysis
- Account monitoring options for 30, 60, or 90 days
- Electronic consumer authorization
- Flags undisclosed debts
- Our SSN products provide swift and concrete authentication of identity and Social Security Number history through a direct link with the US government database, providing compliance and stronger security measures to facilitate higher quality loans. Where other companies only monitor usage of a Social Security Number, we can obtain Social Security Administration verification regarding the issuance of a Social Security number to an individual.
- Our state of the art technology also allows full integration and automation of delivery, while fulfilling FACTA Red Flags Rule requirements. With stronger demand to stamp out fraud comes our SSN solution, the definitive identity verification service for uncompromising fraud mitigation.
- Vendor: The leading national verification provider helping loan originators, underwriters, loan processors, and other financial institutions meet the raised compliance and ATR/QM standards in the mortgage and consumer credit industries.
- Scope: A suite of fast and reliable Ability-To-Pay Solutions which include 4506-T Income Verification, Verification of Accounts, SSN Verifications, and Verifications of Employment
- Tech: The first borrower verification company to ensure data privacy by passing the SAS 70/ SSAE 16 Type II audit, which is regarded as the toughest U.S. standard for assessing an organization’s internal controls to ensure consumer data protection in the financial services industry.
- Direct: IESS networks with client to vendor.