One simple question?
What are you doing with your declined files?
We have a plan to assist with turning them into profitable, quality loans:
Create, Manage and Predict a Recovery Pipeline
- Utilize chain-of-custody tracking, customized communications plans and analytic & reporting tools to support participant progress – all of which are additive to existing processes.
Instantly Build Individualized Action Plans for Homeownership
- Powered by a credit analytics engine that can support millions of users, our program teaches consumers how credit works and the specific steps to take on the path to homeownership – supported by on-demand, nonprofit housing counselors.
Reduce Regulatory and Compliance Risks
- Many loan officers in an honest attempt to assist applicants to obtain a mortgage give direct advice on how to improve credit scores or refer these consumers to credit-repair shops. This poses risks not only to a lender in violation of the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA), but it may place the consumer with a credit repair company with high fees and poor service. As a 501 (c) (3) Our Vendor is exempt from CROA, thus protecting the referring lender from non-compliance. Furthermore, as a federally tax-exempt social enterprise, HLP’s entire structure must have the benefit to the consumer as its highest priority.
Reduce Credit Risk
- Our Vendor also helps reduce credit portfolio risk and connects with a national nonprofit counseling network of 1,100+ agencies covering more than 2,000 CRA zip codes.
- Campaigns can be tailored to reach consumers in underserved areas.
Our vendor is a national, neutral and nonprofit utility that unifies the efforts of housing counselors, mortgage lenders, community leaders and others to help individuals and families achieve and sustain homeownership.
- Resources for Homeowners
- Bringing together all parties in the process
- Trusted by the top twenty Servicers
- Over 6,000 non profit housing counselors registered
- Scope: Resources extend from the pre-purchase counseling side all the way to the foreclosure prevention side.
- Tech: Documents and data are encrypted in transfer, encrypted at rest, and encrypted in backups. The redundant infrastructure provides a realible service to make all parts of the process easier.
- Direct: IESS networks with client to vendor.